Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Visit to the Old Colleagues

2 days ago, I gave a visit to my old colleagues, another reason for me to go back to my old company was that I wanted to pay for my insurance premium. When I reached my old company, I met all my old colleagues of the department that I used to work in. I even gave some of them a big hug.

I was so happy and excited to meet them due to I did not see them since my resignation in March. Some of them were glad to see me too. This is due to we have developed a good relationship for my 9 years of working together. The reason for my resignation was due to my health condition, thus when I met them on that day, they were concerned about my health condition and kept on telling me to take good care of my health. I am very pleased with them.

I was staying there for about 90 minutes as I did not want to interrupt their work. I am happy that I still keep in touch with my old colleagues as I know some people do not keep contact with their old colleagues after their resignation. Thus, I am wishing all my old colleagues to have a good health and enjoy the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment