Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, July 5, 2010

What would you do when you are facing your stress?

I have posted a psychology test (adopted the source from the Sin Jew Paper) last week in the Mandarin version. I think it is fun and now I would translate it into the English version for the friends who are unable to read Chinese.
It is a test for you that how would you do when you are facing your stress. Personally, i think it is very accurate.
Title : What would you do when you are facing your stress?
If the most spectacular meteor shower of the century is coming soon, where would you choose to see this meteor shower?
A. Rooftop B. Field C. Seaside D. Top Mountain
A. You usually like to think of their own living arrangements were full, so the work occupies most of the time of your life, so prone to interpersonal problems, you require to actively expand the scope of the social and integration among groups.
B. You do prefer fantasy to resolve stress and anxiety, although it might be useful in helping you troubleshooting and reducing stress. However in the long run, you require to exercise yourself in facing the reality and setback the capacity.
C. When setbacks or failures in life, or when there is too large pressure, the best consolation for you is love. So, found a man who truly loves you in your life, to a large extent, helping you to succeed and reducing stress.
D. You are a very optimistic person, no matter how great the problem, you can face with optimism,. For you, you are having many friends to talk to, and they are your most valuable assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment