Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Paul, the Octopus was Right Again!

Paul, the octopus was right again! :(

Germany team was defeated by Spanish with the goal of 1-0. It was a sad day for all the fans of Germany team over the world, of course I am one of them! But I think the saddest ones are the German players themselves as they had been playing well all along the matches.

Although they could not go back with the FIFA World Cup trophy, they are already the heroes of the country and the fans. Let's wish them all the best for the next match as I believe they could be the third place for FIFA World Cup 2010.

Let us not forget, the finals will be Netherlands v Spain. Who would be the champion in this time? No matter who the winner is for this year, it would be definitely a history for the FIFA World Cup. Thus, we are looking forward for the finals......

No comments:

Post a Comment