Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, July 12, 2010

I.T Love

“Hello, Jason here. "

“Jason, Kelly here. Would you mind to come over to my place for awhile to check my computer as it’s not functioning properly. I need to submit an urgent report to my boss before lunch time!”

“OK, I’ll be right there!”

Jason then quickly informed his colleague who sat next to him that he would go to the Level One for assist. Less than 5 minutes, he reached Kelly’s workplace from Level 16 of IT department to Level One.

Kelly was pleased to see Jason as she really had to get ready the report for her boss before lunch time. After he finished checking Kelly’s computer, he managed to solve the problem and she was able to submit the report to her boss on time.

Jason was one of the IT technicians of the company, whoever was having computer problems, and he sure would provide assistance. Kelly was one of the executives for Admin Department.

On the next day, Kelly paid a lunch to Jason for his assistance on her computer for the previous day.

“If you didn’t come to repair my computer yesterday, I’ll be in trouble as I couldn't’t submit the report to my boss on time. Anyway, you really have helped me with it. Thanks!”

“It’s my pleasure as it’s my job duty.”

From that day onwards, Kelly would only call to Jason when she was having problems with her computer although there were other IT technicians available in the company. Jason was always there for her without any delay.

Both Jason and Kelly started to have lunch together everyday, went to movies and concerts together too as both of them were having the same interests. Whenever, there was any new movie released, they would watch together. At the beginning, they would join together with their colleagues for those activities, eventually; the group became smaller and ended up with just 2 of them.

A few weeks later, the staff in the company began to gossip about Jason and Kelly as they were a couple. But both of them denied it and said they were just friends. This was due to they did not hold each other’s hand and they did not think of couple relationship before.

“C’mon man, don’t tell me you don’t love her and only treat her as your ‘friend’? Otherwise, you wouldn’t go out with her alone for lunch and movie and the most important thing is that you are always rushing to her whenever she calls for your help! “

After listened to his colleague, Jason started to consider his relationship with Kelly.

Since the rumours started in the office, when Kelly and Jason met in the office, they felt awkward. Moreover, they had stopped going out for lunch and movies together. Kelly also did not call Jason for assistance for her computer problems; she would call for other IT technician instead.

2 months after the rumours started, Kelly got to know from her colleagues that Jason had tendered his resignation and his last day would be on the coming Friday. Kelly was sad and angry as Jason did not tell her about it and she was thinking that Jason did not treat her as his friend anymore.

On Friday evening after working hour, the IT department was holding a farewell party for Jason and they also invited the colleagues from other departments. Kelly was one of the invitees. Kelly gave Jason a present as the farewell gift, it was a tie pin.

After the farewell party ended, Kelly went back to her work station, while others had already left. She then checked her email before leaving the office. In her email inbox, there was an email from Jason. She was hesitated for a moment whether to open it. She then decided to open it as she thought it was just a farewell email from him to all the colleagues. Thus, she clicked to open the email.

The email was playing the song of ‘The Power of Love’ by Celion Dion. Kelly recalled that she had told Jason before that it was her favourite song. Then some words also appeared on her screen ‘I’m glad that I have met you, and I’m enjoying the days that I spent with you. I hope we can be together, will you be my girlfriend?’

“Kelly!” She startled, and saw Jason was standing behind. She jumped up from her seat immediately.

“I can’t stop thinking about you ever since the day you called me to help for your computer. You looked cute on that day. I remember every word you said, your likes and dislikes. I’m very happy to be with you when we were going for movies and have fun together. I wish we could continue to be like those days.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you have resigned?”

"I did it on purpose as I don’t want our relationship to be the gossips for others. Moreover, I have a better offer from the new company. I want to give you a surprise for this moment.”

Jason then handed over a gift to Kelly, and she opened it. It was a necklace for her.

“Will you become my girlfriend?”

Kelly nodded, he put on the necklace for her, and gave her a kiss on the lip and they hugged tightly while the song was still playing in the air……

No comments:

Post a Comment