Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

FIFA Worldcup 2010 - Semifinals

Yes, all my top 4 teams (except Brazil) are in. I was so glad that my favourite team, Germany had won beautifully last night, 4 - 0 against the Argentina team. I think the Germans had been playing well especially in the last 20 minutes of the 2nd half game. Moreover, my favourite player, Klose had scored 2 goals. Hurray!
Now that I have 2 new favourite players after watching the quarterfinals. They are Thomas Muller from Germany team and Wesley Sneijder from Holland team. Both of them are very young and energetic players. I think they will play again in the next world cup.
Well, I am looking forward for the next matches which started on 7/7/2010. Germany v Spain and Holland v Uruguay. I wish to see that the finals will be the match between the Holland v Germany and then my favourite team will be the champion of FIFA World Cup 2010. So, go Germany go!

No comments:

Post a Comment