Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

It’s so GOOD to be at Home!!! :)

Yes, I’m home now. I have returned from the hospital in yesterday late afternoon.

I got up from bed at 9.30am this morning. I went to bed at 10.30pm last night and I was having a nice sleep for the night. This is due to there was no disturbance during my sleep, and it is so nice and comfortable to sleep on my own nice bed, with my pillows around. :P It is really very happy for me.

Well, after my brushed-up, I took my breakfast, which bought by my mother from the market this morning. I then reading newspaper. I am so glad that I can enjoy and relax myself in my home.

I was surfing net, watching TV or taking nap during my day time. I even eating the CNY cookies which I did not have it during my staying in the hospital.

It is the 8th day of the CNY, I believe tonight I would hear many fire crackers sounds as the Hokkien people will celebrate or having the Tien Kong ceremony. According to Hokkien people, the 9th day of the CNY is more grand than the 1st day of the CNY. Thus, I believe all the Hokkien people will enjoy this day very much!

Anyway, Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment