Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Today is 14th February, it is the Valentine's Day. Many lovers/couples will celebrate this day. Some people would even get married on this day as it is a SPECIAL day.

In Japan, all the Japanese girl will give chocolate to their admirers on this day. After a month, if their admirers accept them, then they will give a gift back to the girl and then they would start for the relationship. However, this culture is not practice here. On this day, the boys will give flowers to their girlfriends, and the girlfriends will give a present to their loved one.

Anyway, since it's 14/2, I'm wishing everybody HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment