Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Malaysia Day!!!

Today is Malaysia Day, 16th. September. 47 years ago, i.e. in 1963, Malaya along with the British crown colonies of Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore, formed Malaysia. Thus, it is named as Malaysia Day for today.

This year is the first year of celebration for the Malaysia Day, and it is also the public holiday for the country. I guess most of the people are happy that they are having an extra holiday and there are 2 times of celebration for the national day. With the formation, Malaysia becomes a country with different cultures, and therefore there are many various festive seasons available in the country.

How am I celebrate this Malaysia Day? Well, I just went to the nearby shopping mall with my family for lunch and then did the grocery shopping for the day. I saw there were some kids were carrying the national flag in the shopping mall. They look cute!

Anyway, Malaysia is already independent for 53 years, I hope the country will become more Prosperous, harmony and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment