Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Spa Gardens in Baden, Austria

I have received a surprise winter postcard from Judith, Austria yesterday. The postcard shows the winter view of the Spa Gardens in Baden, lower Austria. It is a beautiful postcard and I like it very much.
 
Judith writes on the postcard that this is her first postcard to Malaysia and I am glad to be her first Malaysian receiver! :) She also wishes me to have a Merry Christmas.
 
I would like to thank Judith for the beautiful postcard and I would like to wish her to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!
 

1 comment: