Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cute Koala Bears Postcard from Finland

Akki from Helsinki, Finland sent me a very cute postcard. It is the postcard with many cute koala bears. I like koala very much as I think they look very cute!
 
Akki written a Finnish phrase on the postcard for me. It is "ILLAN VIRKKU, AAMUN TORKKU!" In English, the phrase means "Cheery in the Evening, Tired in the Morning!" I think such phrase is quite correct for some people. Haha! :)
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Akki for such lovely postcard and it is listed one of my favourite postcards. THANK YOU, Akki!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment