Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Counting for the Doomsday, 21.12.12?!

Less than a week, it will be the day of 21 December 2012. It will be consider as the Doomsday according to the Mayans. I believe some people have done the preparations for it and some people do not even give it a damn. :P
For those people who have done the preparations, I think they have  turning spare rooms into long-term food storage pantries, they are planting survival gardens, they are converting their homes over to alternative sources of energy, they are taking self-defence courses and they are stocking up on just about anything you can imagine.
I have read the newspaper, that some people are started to store for candle, canned food, blade, or even the guns and bullets for self protection. They believe that it would be black out in the whole world for 3 days after 21/12/12 therefore needed the candles.
However, some people do not believe Doomsday is coming. They would just act normal and do their work the best. Some people would plan what should be done before the Doomsday. E.g. Confessions to their love ones, spend all his/her money, travel around the world, etc..
As for me, I don’t believe it would be Doomsday. Life still goes go. However, we should value our life everyday, love our family and friends and be a kind person. We should live in our fullest and do not in regret. This is what I have in mind personally.

So, are you counting down for 21.12.12 the Doomsday?! Do you believe Doomsday is really coming?! I don’t!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment