Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Snoopy Christmas Postcard

I was surprised to receive a Christmas postcard from Jessica, the Netherlands in yesterday. Well, the postcard is with the characters of Snoopy and Woodstock. Gosh, Snoopy! My favourite character.
 
I was really happy to received such card and it is lovely too. There was a message on the card and Jessica translated for me, which means "May all your wishes come true this Christmas!" I really love this postcard.
 
Jessica written that she is a huge fan of Snoopy, and I would like to tell her that I am a huge fan of Snoopy too! Wow wow!!! :)
 
Anyway, this Snoopy Christmas postcard is definitely on one of my top favourite list. Lastly, I would like to thank Jessica for the lovely postcard. THANK YOU, Jessica! Wish you have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Cheers!!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment