Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Postcard of Rocky Cave Temple, China

I received a postcard from SuZhou, China. It is sent by Jenny to me. This postcard shows the Rocky Cave Temple at Gongyi, China.
 
Located in Northern Henan Province, Gongyi offers a surprising amount of Chinese culture and history. Gongyi boasts a historical temple from the Northern Wei Dynasty, called the Rock Cave Temple. This features thousands of Buddhas carved into the side of a hill. This also includes the wall of a thousand Tang Buddhas. I think that such temple is amazing.
 
I would like to thank Jenny for sending such postcard to me as I think it is an amazing postcard. Besides, Jenny also pasted some lovely stamps on the postcard, and I like them very much. Thus, THANK  YOU, Jenny!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment