Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Congrats to William and Catherine!!! :)

Congratulations to Duke William and Duchess Catherine of Cambridge!!! The whole world is celebrating with them as they prepare for the birth of their first child.
 
How amazing to see pictures of the international press gathered outside the duchess's room at King Edward VII Hospital. Already, the two of them are on a pedestal, looked to as models for handling a pregnancy.
 
Soon, the international throngs will also be scrutinizing their every move as parents: How they hold their children, how they dress them, where they take them for fun.
 
Anyway, it is a wonderful news for the Royal family and of course all the fans of William and Kate too. No doubt, I am one of them! :P Thus, I would like to give warmest congrats to William and Kate again and wish to see their beautiful baby soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment