Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Congrats to the First Female President of Korea


Korea has the first female president, from 20.12.2012. It is a history in Korea. The new Korean President, President Park Geun-hye.  She is the daughter of the former President of Korea, Park Chung-Hee.  She writes a new chapter for her country.
Personally, it is a surprised for me that Korea has the first female president today. This is due to Korea is a male-dominant country and it is a female who becomes the leader of the country now. I think all the females of Korea are happy and proud of her. I think the reason for President P won is the Koreans would like to see changes in future for their country.
I used to watch a Korean TV drama called “The Big Thing” and the story is about a widow and then she becomes the President of the Korea. I have never thought of such story would become reality, that a female president is found in Korea! J FYI, the lead actress of this drama has won the ‘Best Actress’ award in the Korea too.
Anyway, I would like to congrats to this first female Korean president and wish her all the best in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment