Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, May 29, 2015

The Surprised Asian Postcards Received in May 2015!!!

I have received 2 surprised Asian postcards in the month of May. The 2 postcards are sent from Hong Kong and Japan. Both of the postcards are very lovely.

The Japanese postcard is sent by Katuya. She is a lady who is learning the Chinese language. The postcard that she sent to me is pasted with the stamp of Doraemon, which is my 1st favourite cartoon character. Doraemon comic is also my first comic reading series since I was about 8 years old. Anyway, I would like to thank Katuya for the postcard.

The next postcard is from Fonni, Hong Kong. It is a postcard with the view of  the HK famous food, i.e. the Pineapple Bun. It is soft, sweet bun topped by crunchy crust. When served, a chunk of cold butter is stuffed into the bun. Basically, it contains no pineapple. It is called pineapple bun because its checkered crust resembles the skin of a pineapple. 

I have tasted this bun when I visited Hong Kong last time. It is indeed very delicious! :D Anyway, I would like to thank Fonni for the "yummy" postcard! :)

Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to both Fonni and Katuya again. Arigato gozaimasu! Xiexie! !   
JP-676818
Katuya - Japan

HK-336288
Fonni - Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment