Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, May 1, 2015

1% or 99% ?!


Hello there! It is a long weekend for my country, Malaysia. Today is the Labour Day and then followed by the Wesak Day on 3rd May, Sunday. Thus, The next day, Monday is the replacement holiday! :D

During this long weekend, many people would travel outstations or overseas for trip. Some would be staying at home to rest. I am the later group. 

Anyway, here is a quiz for you all to challenge. From the picture above, only 1% of the people would answer correctly. Maybe you could take this challenge and check if you are 99% or 1%!

I will release the answer on next Monday, 4/5/2015.

Good luck and have a fun and relaxing weekend!!!! 

2 comments: