Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, May 25, 2015

The Surprised Russian Postcards Received until 3/4 Weeks May 2015!!!


The postcards below are sent from the St. Petersburg, Russia to me. All of the postcards are very lovely, especially the one sent by Yulia. It is a view of the Cathedral of the Resurrection ("The Saviour on the Spilled Blood").
 
As for the black and white postcard is amazing too. It is the view of the Anichkov Bridge of 1900s. A history scene, I guess! :) I also like the Lavender flower postcard from Sophia. Overall, all the 3 Russian postcards have their uniqueness and I am really very grateful to all the Russian postcrossers who sent me those postcards. THANK YOU!!! 

 
 
RU-3663061
Strizh
RU-3657280
Yulia

RU-3630900
Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment