Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Surprised European Postcards Received until 3/4 Weeks of May 2015!!!

Bonjour! Ciao! The postcards below are my surprised EUrepean receipt postcards. They are from France, Poland, Czech Republic, the NEtherlands and Italy.

Frankly speaking, I like all the postcards as they are very lovely. Every postcards has its specialties. Thus, i like all of them. Lastly, I would like to thank all the European postcrossers below as they have wider my postcard collection! THANK YOU!!!
CZ-640530
TucMed - Czech Republic
NL-2982996
Kitty - The Netherlands
IT-315735
Roberto - Italy
FR-520945
Loïc - France
FR-511053
Marie - France

PL-1049661
Aga - Poland

No comments:

Post a Comment