Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Congrats to Prince William & Princess Catherine! It's a Girl, a Princess!!! :)

2/5/2015 is the happiest day for the Britain and also the fans of the British Royal Family, Prince William and Princess Catherine as they have welcomed their newborn baby girl, the baby is a girl, a Princess!!! :) Congratulations to them!!! :)
 
 
I, as a fan of the British Royal Family also feel happy for the newborn baby. The Princess weights 3.7kg and "safely delivered" at 8:34 BST. Thus, little Prince George has a little sister now! The whole Britain is happy for this little Princess. (Picture as below)
 
 
 
Easel outside palace
 
Many people are guessing the name for the little princess. For me, I have 5 guessing choices, i.e. Diana, Alexandra, Annabelle, Virginia or Charlotte. Who knows?! Maybe I was right! Haha! :P
 
Anyway, I would like to say Congratulations to both Prince William and Princess Catherine again for the new member of the family, the little Princess!!! :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment