Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, April 27, 2015

The Klompen Postcard

NL-2957024

Hi all! On 24th April, I have received a surprised postcard from the Netherlands. It is sent by Dini. She is from the south of the Netherlands. The postcard that Dini has sent to me is with the picture of the iconic Dutchland, which is the Klompen, the wooden Dutch clogs. 

I like the postcard very much as it is lovely. I like the red color klompen as it has the painting of the another Dutch iconic, the windmill and it is quite colorful. Well, i wish to have a real pair of klompen for myself and I would like to visit the Netherlands someday as I am also some pen- pals from there!  :)

Anyway, I would like to thank Dini for the lovely postcard as it is definitely in my favourite list of postcard. Thanks again, Dini! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment