Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, June 1, 2012

100 Days to Receive my Venezuela Postcard

I received my first postcard of Venezuela on last Thursday from Francisco. From the postcard, it was dated 31/1/2012 and stamped on 10/2/2012. However, I only received the card on 22/5/2012. I am wondering what it would take about 100 days to post a card from Venezuela to Malaysia.

Anyway, I am still feeling happy to receive it as it shows the beautiful landscape of Cunaima National Park of Venezuela.  I like it. J Moreover, it is my first Venezuela postcard that I have received. Thus, I would like to thank to Francisco for exchanged the postcard with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment