Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Dumpling Festival!!! 端午节快乐!!!

Hi all! Today is the Chinese calendar of fifth day of fifth month (五月初五), it is also the Dumpling Festival or Duanwu Jie (端午节). This festival is also known as the Dragon Boat Festival.

On this day, the Chinese would eat the rice dumpling to celebrate this festival. The dumplings are very delicious. Personally I like to eat dumpling. I already eaten the dumpling in last night. So, how many rice dumplings have you been eaten as to now?!

Anyway, I would like to wish you all to have a Happy Dumpling Festival and lovely weekend.

 端午节快乐!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment