Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Super Station Master Tama - Japan

A Japanese postcard I received lately and it is lovely as it shows the Tama, the cat. I recevied this postcard from Susanne, Japan.

TAMA, is the super station master, executive officer of the Wakayama Electric Railway - Kishigawa Line of Japan. The postcard that I received shows Tama is doing ice skating in the winter time and I think it is very cute. :) According to Susanne, Tama is the famous cat that works as the "station master"for the train station.

I would like to thank Susanne for sending me a lovely postcard from Japan. I will appreciate it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment