Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The postcard of the GB Royal Wedding

Hooray! A postcard of the Great Britain Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton for me yesterday. I received it from Annie, England.

The postcard shows the royal couple waiving to the people on their wedding day and I think it is beautiful. Moreover, the stamp that Annie sent to me is also the picture of the couple. I really am glad to have both the card and the stamp. :)

In the postcard, Annie says that she and her daughter went to the London for the Queen Elizabether's Diamond Jubilee celebrations and they have a great time. Moreover, they are so lucky to see Prince William, Catherine Middleton and Prince Harry. I am kind of jealous. Hehe! :P Well, I wish that I could see them in person someday too!!! :)

Anyway, I would like to thank Annie very much for the postcard and I would really appreciate it very very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment