Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My First Postcard from Philippine

I received my first postcard from Philippine yesterday. The card is from Alex.

The postcard is about the Aranat Baluarte Festival. This festival is in Gumaca, Quezon Province. It is a celebration of a bountiful harvest held every 15th of May in honour of the patron saint of farmers, San Isidro Labrador. It showcases big bamboo arches which are loaded with Quezon's products and crops.

I like this postcard very much as I think it represents the culture of Philippine. Thus, I would like to thank Alex for the card again.


No comments:

Post a Comment