Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Finals 4 of EURO 2012

The teams that qualified for the semi-finals of the EURO 2012 are Portugal, Spain, Germany and Italy. Well, my favourite team, German players are in! Hooray!!! Too bad that my another favourite team, England has been defeated by Italian! Anyway, Italy team is not bad players too. I think they are good too.

Well, I hope that my Germany team would be in the finals and become the Champion. I wish to see the finals would be Spain vs Germany.

So, I wish all the best of luck to Germany team!!! Gor for it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment