Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

UEFA EURO 2012

Europe Football match is back after 4 years. The UEFA Euro 2012 is held at the Poland and Ukraine. 4 years ago,  Spain was the winner of Euro 2008. Would Spain be the winner again for this time?!

For me, my favourite teams are Germany and England. I wish these 2 teams would have good results and could be the winner for this time! Hehe! :P 

The first match of the game was a draw between Poland and Greece, 1-1. I bet all the football fans of the world would be followed the games everyday again. Well, at least for the coming weeks. They must be stayed up to catch the games in order to support their favourite teams.

No matter how, I wish all the teams the best of luck for all their games and wish to see my favourite teams would be in the finals. Enjoy the games!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment