Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My 100th Postcard

Hooray! I received my 100th postcard today. It is from Cambridge, UK. Guess what?! It is the postcard of the Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee. This postcard is from Jennifer. The card is showing the Queen’s photo when she is first crowned and recent. I like it.
I would appreciate this card very much as it is my 100th postcard for my collection and also the Diamond Jubilee of Queen. Jennifer writes that they were having 4 days of celebration for the Diamond Jubilee of Queen. I also watched the live shows on TV for the Diamond Jubilee celebration for the past few days. I feel happy for the UK people.
Anyway, I would appreciate this postcard very much and I would like to thank Jennifer from Cambridge again for it. This card is definitely on the list of my favourite!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment