Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Egypt Pyramid postcard from the Netherlands

I have received a postcard of the Egypt Pyramid yesterday. However it is not from Egypt, it is from the Netherlands. It was sent by Hennie from the Netherlands to me. According to Hennie, she did not been to the Egypt Pyramid before but she has the card, thus she sent it to me. I would like to thank Hennie for it since it is my first Egyptian postcard (although not from the Egypt itself).  :P

I wish I could travel to Egypt someday so that I could see the Pyramid by myself and not through the postcard. Moreover, also to experience the camel ride. Anyway, I would like to thank Hennie for the card again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment