Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain Storm / Snow Storm

It is raining again. It is raining here everyday in this whole week. Moreover the rain is very heavily too. If there is no raining, it would be having nice breeze. I am kind of enjoying these nice breeze, as it makes me feel 'refresh'.

However, if it was raining too heavily, there were thunderstorm and lightning. But I do not want to make any complaints on these thunderstorm. This is due to I am staying with my family as I do not need to travel anywhere to meet my family. As compared to those people in Europe, they are having snow storm, eg. in England, Germany. The people cannot go back to their hometown or origin country as the flights have been cancelled due to the snow storm. Moreover, as the festive season is approaching soon, I believe they are eager to go back to meet their family. Thus, I am feeling sorry for those people who are suffering now. I wish all these storms can over soon so that the people can meet their family on the festive season.

Now, I pray for all those bad things would over soon and all the people to have a happy holidays. Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment