Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Recovered from Sickness! :)

Yes, finally I can stop my medications for my sickness, pulmonary tuberculosis, after taking for 1 full year. Hooray! :) Doctor said that I have recovered but I still have to take good care of my health! Anyway, I am really glad that I can stop those medications and past the life of a TB patient.

Frankly speaking, after I diagnosed with such sickness, my life had changed. My health became weaker, lost weight, and also lost job. It was really a bad experience in my life time.

I will blog about my TB patient experience life in my coming post. The reason is I want to let others to know what should and should not be done with TB, how is the treatment, etc. Overall, I just want to let people know more about TB.

Anyway, an advice to the people out there. Please do take good care of health as it is very important to us. Please do not stress yourself too much, otherwise you will fall sick easily. Do live your life at your fullest!!! Cheers!!! :)

2 comments: