Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Shopping Spree

Time flies, it is the weekend again. Next Saturday will be the Christmas. I bet many people will go for the shopping spree for X'mas since it is YES (Year End Sales).

All the shopping complexes have decorated for the Christmas celebration. I have been to the Sunway Pyramid, Pavilion and IOI Mall. The Christmas decorations are beautiful respectively. Each of the shopping complex has its own theme for the Christmas decoration. 

I recalled in my old office, my colleagues and I used to have decorations for the festive seasons, i.e. Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Christmas. The festive season that I like to decorate for is the Christmas. This is due to I think the Christmas accessories are beautiful. When I put or hanged the small accessories on the Christmas tree, I think they look beautiful. My colleagues and I were happily enjoying for the decorations after work.

Since I am not working now, I did not do the decorations of the festive season anymore, not even for my own house. But I will still enjoy the spirit of the festive season. I will enjoy the season holiday. So, let me wish you all in advance to have a very merry Christmas!!! Ho Ho Ho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment