Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Little Niece has Returned Home

From my previous blog, I said that my little niece has went to her grandparent's house to stay over for some days. Well, she has came back home last night at around 9:15pm. Her grandparents have sent her back.

My little niece was looked very tired. It seems like she has grown taller since I did not see her for few days. I was wondering is she really has grown taller or I had seen wrongly. Haha! :P Anyway, she took a bowl of soup as her supper as given by my mother.

After that, she was telling us what had she done for those days at her grandparents house. She was telling that she and her cousin sister were playing 'Spy Game', watching TV, went for KFC, Nandos, followed her grandparents to the market, etc..

So, today, she is watching TV at home. Once my little niece has came back, my house becomes lively again. She was asking me if she is allowed to change the TV channel. Everything is back to normal once she has back home. I could hear her voice and I am glad to see her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment