Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye Year 2010!

Year 2010 is going to be a history in less than 48 hours from now on. A new chapter of life will begin. So, how was your Year 2010?! Have you achieved your goal(s) that you have set for year 2010?! Is year 2010 a good or bad year to you?!

Well, as for me, Year 2010 is kind of 'complexion' for me. I have stopped working due to my health problem. I have lost my most favourite cousin brother in this year too. I have recovered from my sickness. It seems that there were ups and downs for me in this year. I wish that all the bad things will leave behind and a brand new life will start for the new year. The most important thing is to stay in good health!

Anyway, Malaysia will be having the public holiday on 31/12/2010 due to Malaysian football team has won the international football match. I guess it is a double celebration for the Malaysians in this year. So, I would like to wish you to have a Happy & Prosperous New Year. Goodbye 2010 and Welcome Year 2011 and HAPPY 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment