Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quiet in the House

Since yesterday, my house has became quiet. This is due to my little niece has went to her gradparents' house to stay over nights for a few days. Her grandparents came to my house to fetch her yesterday morning around 10am. Since it is the school holidays now, my niece wants to go to her grandparents' house as she can play together with her cousin sister.

I feel that my house is quiet when my niece is not around. This is due to normally she is watching TV or playing with her Nintendo DS while she is at home. While she is watching TV, I like to 'interrupt' her as I will change the TV channel for her. So, she will 'fight' with me for the remote control. Haha! I bet you must say that I am a naive person. But I just like to play with my niece. When my niece is at home, I will joke with her, watching TV together with her, and sometimes I will play piano with her, we will play in duet.

When my niece is not in, I feel that I am quite lonely and quiet in the house due to could no hear her little voice. I am happy that she gave me a call this afternoon, she told me that she had McDonald's as her lunch and would go for spaghetti as her dinner. I asked her if she is enjoying at her granparents' house and she said yes but a bit bored. I wonder what is her true feeling, happy but bored! I guess it is the answer of the kid!!! Haha!

Anyway, my niece will only be back home on this Thursday. I am looking forward for that day.  I hope she will enjoy her holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment