Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Yes Broaderband

I went to Lot 10 and Pavilion for shopping on last weekend. There is already Christmas decorations in Pavilion. It is very beautiful. Many people are taking photo. I also took some snapshots there.

When I went to Lot 10, I saw there was Yes counter for the enquiries and registration of the new service of the broadband. Many people were there to make enquiries. So I made some enquires about this new broaderband service as I was quite interested for it after I read from the newspaper.  After the explainations from the stuff, I decided to give it a try for this new service. I subscribed on the spot by paying RM149 and registered as the user. On the next day, I managed to get online. The reason I subscribed are there is a complimentary data services up to 10GB for the new Yes customer and there is a rebate too. I wish that I would get a good service with this new broaderband. If you are interested to know more abhout this new braodband, please click Yes.

Appended herewith some snapshots of the Pavilion X'mas deco. Enjoy!!!




3 comments:

  1. RM149 is a min package for UNIFI. I did installed it last month....and the speed is fast and ppstream can run w/o buffering....

    ReplyDelete
  2. TM, Telekom Malaysia....advance than Streamyx

    ReplyDelete