Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Cute Little Hip-Hop Dancer

Last Saturday afternoon, my niece was having her hip-hop dance performance for the 10th Anniversary Celebration of Positive Parenting event at the Sunway Pyramid shopping mall. Besides the hip-hop dance performance, there were performances of children ballet, children Latin and some games between parents and children.
The performance was started at 12pm; my niece performance group was the 4th event of the show. Their performance was the best among all the groups as others were nervous when they performed and one of the performances was stopped in between due to the technical error for the music. How unfortunate for those young performers. Well, after the dance performances, there was a hip-hop tutor invited the children to go up the stage and demonstrated and teaching them hip-hop dance. There were about 12 children on the stage.
When I was watching the demonstration on the stage, I realised there was a cute little boy was imitating the hip-hop tutor. But this cute little boy was not on the stage, he was standing next to the stage. He followed all the moves of the hip-hop tutor. When the music started, he danced along with the music with the hip-hop dance steps and when the music has stopped, he stopped the dancing too. I think he is just about age of 3 and he is really very cute. I then quickly took his photo and video for this cute little boy. I was laughing so much while videotaping him. Guess what, his actions had caught the attention of some of the audiences too, so we all were laughing happily at that time for his performance. Well, I would like to apologise for those on stage at that time as I was thinking the little boy whom next to the stage was much more interesting than those on the stage! :P Hehe!!!
The little boy has ‘performed’ for about 5 – 8 minutes I think. I believed he had really caught the attention of many people; even the children on the stage also saw him and laughed.  After the hip-hop demo, all the children on the stage had received a CD as a gift. Guess what, this little cute boy had received his gift too. I think the organiser staff also saw his performance! Haha!  He was very happy to get it and then he left together with his father.
I was also headed for lunch with my family after finished watching the performance show. Attached here some sneak peek for you to glimpse the cute little boy that I mentioned. Enjoy!!!



the cute little hip-hop dancer



No comments:

Post a Comment