Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Humour Corner : Message to the Boss

It is towards the year end now, I bet most of the companies are conducting the performance appraisal now. I also had my performance appraisal in the year end in my old company. It was been conducting once a year. Well, during the performance appraisal time, all the staff are very hesitate on their boss would evaluate them.

I have read a jokes before as it is about the notes to the boss. I would like to share it with you.


Title : A Message to the Boss

Hi Boss,


People who do lots of work...
make lots of mistakes


People who do less work...
make less mistakes

People who do no work...
make no mistakes


People who make no mistakes...
gets promoted


That's why I spend most of my time sending e-mails & playing games at work ;
I need a promotion.

Regards,
Your staff


So, I think the above are the heartfelt wishes of the staff! Haha! Do you agree?! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment