Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The 1st Gold Medal of 16th Asian Games for Malaysia

Finally, Malaysia has won the 1st gold medal in the 16th Asian Games in Guangzhou, China on 15/11/2010. The gold medalist athlete is Chai Fong Ying for the event of women's Wushu Taijiquan-Taijijian. She beaten the athletes of Japan and Taiwan. Guess what, she is also the gold medalist in the same event in the last Asian Games in Doha. I think she is AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!!

I am proud for her as she is the first Malaysian athlete to win the gold medal in this Asian Games, and moreover, the Chinese has won the 1st gold medal for the country! Hooray!

Another gold medal for Malaysia in this Asian Games is Azizulhasni Awang. He won the gold medal in the keirin cycling event today. Well, congratulations again!

Well, I think our next hope to win the gold medal is from the squash event. I am wishing the squash player, Nicole will perform well in her games and unlike the badminton team. It is really a disappointment from the Malaysian badminton team, not even a bronze medal as been defeated by the Thai players. Frankly speaking, I have not hear that the Thai players are good in badminton! But now I have known it.

Anyway, I wish Malaysia could at least hold the records of the medals as last Asian Games, ie. 8 Gold, 17 Silver and 17 Bronze. Thus, I wish all the best to the Malaysian athletes in Guangzhou, China. Ganbatte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment