Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Friday, November 19, 2010

1119, It's my Birthday! :)

Today's date is 19th November, 1119, it is my birthday. I am celebrating my **th birthday. Oops, age is the secret of the lady! Haha! So I would not review my age! Hehe! :P Actually I am having the same birthday as the Hollywood actresses, they are Meg Ryan and Jodie Foster. Both of them are my favourite actresses. Moreover, I am also having the same birthday with the HK TVB too.

After I woke up this morning, I was having an boiled egg as my breakfast. Then I went to KFC for my lunch. Of course I also received some birthday greetings from my friends and relatives via SMS and facebook. But the most happy thing for me is that I received a birthday greeting card from my 10 year-old niece. She made the card by herself and she has drawn some pictures on the card. It is very beautiful and I like it very much. Moreover, she bought me a pack of Famous Amous cookies this afternoon. Guess what, it is her favourite cookies and of course I have to share with her for the cookies. :)

My mother has cooked my favourite dishes for my dinner. I guess it could be considered as a celebration for me. I still remember that I was eating my birthday cake in my ward last year as I had been hospitalised in the UMMC for a month. I was really upset at that time. So, it is my birthday as I do not have a big celebration for it. Anyway, my birthday wish are to have good health and happy always.

Well, if any of you who are also celebrating your birthday today, so I am wishing you Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and you are so blessed and lucky to have an amazing and wonderful family and friends with you! Have a blast on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's your birthday yesterday!
    Happy Birthday! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda and Gabe, thanx for the birthday wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete