Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh, It's November Already!

Oh, it's November 2010 now. Time flies! 10 months have passed in this year. About 2 more months would be year 2011. Time is really passing fast.


The South Africa FIFA World Cup, 2010 Commonwealth Games at New Delhi, India and World Shanghai Expo, all are have already ended now. All the major events of the world have ended. So, it is November now. Gosh, I remember I was having a bad November in last year. Let me share with you my 'story of November 2009'.


In the Nov 2009, it was really a bad time for me. My TB was relapsed, got high fever on and off for the whole week, and finally admitted to UH for one whole month.  I was admitted in the heart unit ward in the beginning due to I am a heart patient, then have been sent to quarantined ward, then transferred to the Chest unit ward. I was being the 'white mice' for the medical students to examine.  One of the House doctors had poked the needles in my arms many time when she was doing the blood test for me. The reason was she could not find the veins in my arms and said that my veins are too small to locate and she was having difficulty to look for the veins. Then when she had poked the needles in my veins, the blood did  not out, and she was trying so many times, but failed. In the end, she had to get her senior, who was another doctor came to do the blood test for me and he just did in 1 time, and guess what, my arms were having "bruises''all over due to the needles poked. I was really very upset at that time.

Luckily after transferred to the Chest Unit ward, the doctors and nurses there were good and treated me well. I was transferred to the Chest Unit ward due to I am a TB patient. Nearly forgot to mention, I even got eye conjunctivitis for my both eyes at that time during my hospitalisation. I was really suffered very much !!! :(  Another sad issue was I had my birthday cake at the UH as compared to the year before I had my b’day cake at Italy. It was really a huge contradiction.
Well, I wish that this November is a good,healthy and enjoy month for me. May God bless us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment