Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Excuse me, do you mind?!


Last night I was having dinner with my family at one of the Chinese restaurants at the Sunway Menteri. We were sitting at a table which was next to a couple. The couple was sitting at the table which was nearby the entrance of the restaurant.
When we were enjoying our meals in the half way, I suddenly smelt a cigarette smell. OMG, the guy from the couple who was sitting next to our table was smoking. He had lighted up his cigarette and enjoying his time there. The smoke all came to our side here. Then after awhile, the lady also started to join him, she was smoking too. Gosh, I really could not stand the cigarette smell. I was looking at them angrily and was thinking that they were so selfish.
I was also looking around at the restaurant to see if there was any notice signs for not smoking. Too bad, there were not any signs for it. Otherwise I would have complaint to the restaurant owner. Actually I think the couple was very selfish people. Since they were sitting nearby the door, why didn’t they go outside for their smoking instead of did in inside the air-cond room. Wouldn’t they know to smoke in the air-cond room would ‘pollute’ there?! Besides, couldn’t they see there were small kids and old people were having meals in the restaurant, why did they still smoking inside the room? Moreover, smoking is bad for health, if they are not concern on themselves, please bear in mind that there are people who are concern about their own health. Overall, I just think those people are too selfish. 
Anyway, since I could not do anything to those smoker couple, it made my family and I had to finish the meal fast and to leave the restaurant. As I know that there are campaigns for stop smoking, I don’t think it works. I just wish that if the smokers would like have smoking next time, please go to the smoking area and please DO think for others who don’t smoke. Otherwise, I think you might be having someone approached to you and say, “Excuse me, do you mind?!”


No comments:

Post a Comment