Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dutch Postcards

Anja's Card
I have received 2 Dutch postcards from Anja and Jordy on 19/9/2014 respectively. One of them is an animation postcard whereas the other one is with the winter view postcard.
 
 
I like both the postcards as they are lovely and beautiful respectively. Anja has written on her postcard with a phrase which I quite agree, it is "When you will have nice REMEMBERS later, you have to make them NOW"!
 
 
On the other hand, Jordy has sent me the postcard with the 2 Royal beautiful stamps, which are the new King and Queen together with the baby of the Netherlands. I like the stamps too.
 
 
Lastly, I would like to thank both Anja and Jordy for the postcards.
THANK YOU!!! :)



NL-2646379
Jordy's Card

No comments:

Post a Comment