Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

American Animation Postcard

Toy Story 3 Postcard

I have received an American animation postcard of "Toy Story 3" from Mary, Utah, USA ON 19/9/2014. Mary is from the South Jordan, Utah.
 
 
According to Mary, the South of Salt Lake City and between 2 mountain ranges are great fro hiking. She and her family had been camping there before. Mary has 2 sons. I bet she must have a happy family. Well, if I would have the chance to travel to Utah, I must go to the places she mentioned.
 
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Mary for the lovely postcard. THANK YOU!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment