Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Chicago Postcard



A postcard was received from Jennifer, Chicago, USA, in last week. The postcard is with the view of the Chicago Millennium Park.
 
Millennium Park is Chicago's prominent civic center and an important landmark on the city's lakefront. The 25 acre park was originally a part of Daniel Burnham's plan of Chicago in 1909. There are 3 major artistic highlights : Cloud Gate, Crown Fountain, and the Jay Pritzker Pavilion, acclaimed as the most sophisticated outdoor concert venue.
 
According to Jennifer, she has moved from Florida to Chicago about 2 years ago. Her favourite things to do around town are to visit the Art Institute and to wander around the gardens and neighbourhoods. The Millennium Park is one of her favourite parks and gardens. She strongly recommended me to visit this park if I would have went to the Chicago.
 
Anyway, I would like to thank Jennifer for the lovely postcard. I wish I would have to chance to travel to Chicago someday. Thank you Jennifer! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment