Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Year 2014 Thomas Cup, Here We Come!!!

Today, 25th May 2014 @ 5:30pm, it will be the finals of the New Delhi Thomas Cup  Year 2014. The match is between Malaysia and Japan. It is a shocked news that the China team has been defeated by the Japanese team to gain the finals seat. Whereas Malaysian team has defeated the Indonesia n Friday night, 23/5/2014 by 3-0 to enter the finals after 12 years.

Malaysia has won the Thomas Cup in Year 1992, yes, 22 years ago. Since then, Malaysian team did not win until this year has entered the finals to play against the Japan team.

As a Malaysian, I am happy to see our badminton team has got the good results throughout the matches. Now, it is the last match for them and also the wish of the whole country that our badminton team would win the Thomas Cup and bring the trophy back to Malaysia.

Thus, I would like to wish all the best to our Malaysian badminton team and wish they would have the good results in this evening and bring the Thomas Cup back to our country after the long waited of 22 years!!!!!

Lastly, good luck, kanbatte, jia you 加油, fighting Malaysia!!! Let us all giving our fullest support to our badminton team. Malaysia Boleh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment