Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Thank you for all The Beatles Collection

If you have been followed my post, you must be known that in my previous blog that I have posted Birthday surprise for my lovely niece for the Beatles Collection. Thus I am very grateful for my friends for all over the world for helping me to meet my objective, i.e. a surprise to my niece on her birthday. I would like to give a big THANK YOU for the people below :-
 
  1. Catherine -- USA ---> postcard
  2. Dieter41 -- Germany ---> postcard
  3. Sophia -- Sweden ---> postcards
  4. Nyani -- USA ---> magazine
  5. Megumi -- Hong Kong ---> postcard
  6. Kim -- Canada ---> postcard
  7. Bob --- USA ---> postcard
  8. Udo --- Germany ---> postcards
  9. Vivian --- UK ---> postcards & badges
  10. Kate -- Russia ---> postcard
  11. Andrea -- Australia ---> posters
  12. Scott -- UK ---> birthday card & postcards
 
Once again, I would like to thank all the friends above for the Beatles collection and Gracias, Merci, Xie Xie and THANK YOU!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment