Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Surprise from Chinese Pen-Pal

Chinese Style Envelop with lovely stamps & self-made postcard



TieGuanYin Tea Bags (Chinese Tea)


I was surprised to receive the mail from my Chinese pen-pal, Cuzn, yesterday. She sent me a self-made postcard and also 2 mini bags of Chinese tea, called TieGuanYin 铁观音. Wow I like both the postcard and the tea bags very much as it it the favourite Chinese tea of me and my family. Thus, I will drink it during the Chinese New Year with my family and friends.

The postcard is self-made by Cuzn and it is very lovely. The envelope that she was using is very Chinese style indeed. So is the stamp. You can see it on the photo above.

Anyway, I would like to thank Cuzn for the mail and wish her to have a prosperous Chinese New Year. Thank you and GONG XI FA CAI!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment