Welcome to my blog! I have been blogging for years, and I find it is fun. However, please forgive me if there is anything which has been offended you. Anyway, I wish you will like my blog and keep following it! Cheers!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Lovely Postcard from Minsk



Olga from Minsk, Belarus has sent me a surprised lovely postcard. In the postcard, she has written that 22.12.2013 was the shortest day in her country. The streets and windows of the houses and flats were decorated with lights and white paper snowflakes. I can imagine that it was a beautiful view. :)

Anyway, the postcard that Olga sent me is a lovely card that both the bear and the little girl are sitting on the tree with the lights decoration. Moreover they are exchanging gifts. I think it is sweet. Thus,  I would like to thank Olga for the lovely postcard. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment